Technical Training Series
PowerShift By NV Energy Invites You To A Free Training On Strategic Energy Management
Las Vegas | Tuesday | August 27
Click Here To Reserve Your Free Tickets
Empower your operations with strategic energy management (SEM). We'll explore innovative approaches and processes to improve your facility's operations and achieve efficiency goals, while enhancing employee safety and comfort.
Join expert Blake Herrschaft for an informative discussion with complimentary lunch provided. Topics include:
· Value of setting energy savings goals and applying benchmarking techniques to attain them and measure effectiveness
· How key metrics help prioritize portfolio-level efficiency projects
· Benefits of utilizing cross-cutting measures in energy-saving retrofit projects
· How to unlock deeper savings with interdepartmental budgeting
· Valuable incentives available for your business
This training is ideal for NV Energy customers, contractors, equipment suppliers, engineers, maintenance professionals and facility managers.
Register today. The first 30 guests who register and attend will receive an informative book about energy efficiency.
Registration & Lunch
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Strategic Energy Management Training
Blake Herrschaft, PE, LEED AP, Senior Engineer for DNV GL, specializes in SEM, high-performance buildings, innovative systems design, and energy analysis of commercial buildings and portfolios. Blake previously served as technical lead at the Rocky Mountain Institute, where he helped develop a plan to make Arizona State University carbon neutral by 2025. He received a degree in architectural engineering with a mechanical focus from Pennsylvania State University.
NV Energy | nvenergy.com/bes
NPFMA-Nevada Professional Facility Managers AssociationP.O. Box 97993Las Vegas, NV 89193-7993