Life-cycle cost analysis (LCCA) is a tool that allows you to compare multiple energy efficiency measures for a single building system (e.g., HVAC system options) to determine total facility costs and savings associated with potential capital investments. NV Energy's Business Energy Services invites you to learn about LCCA and how this analysis can impact decision-making in your facility.
Join expert Annie Koch and PowerShift Energy Advisors for an informative discussion with complimentary lunch provided.
· Types of building-related costs used in LCCA
· Using LCCA to improve your building's energy usage and reduce maintenance costs
· Available online LCCA tools
· Comparison of other cost-benefit analysis metrics such as simple payback, return on investment and internal rate of return
· Insightful case study explaining how businesses saved energy and money using LCCA
· Valuable incentives available for your business
This training is ideal for NV Energy customers, contractors, equipment suppliers, engineers, maintenance professionals and facility managers.
Register today. The first 30 guests who register and attend will receive a free informative book about energy efficiency.