NPFMA takes great pride in being a close knit community and providing members with a supportive network of peers. NPFMA members enjoy complete access to job opportunities from member companies. Email Valerie@amnevada.com or call 702-798-5156 to post an opening at your company.
Company: The Call Center Network, LLC dba THE CALL CENTER GROUP
Call Center Recruiting Specialists
Phoenix Phone: 480-219-8310 |
Ohio Phone: 216-378-7990
Jeff Brown E-mail: email@example.com
Valerie Saunders E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type/Location: Facilities Manager – Las Vegas
Our client is a very successful and growing division of a prominent Fortune 500 Company and is also listed on the Forbes Platinum 400.
Position: Facilities Manager: The client has already acquired a site in Las Vegas. The building is just in the ‘Shell Stage’ and the size is about 40,000 sq. ft. and will house a call center and administrative staff of between 200 and 250. We are seeking a facilities manager who not only has experience in managing the typical functions of that role, but who also has sufficient construction experience to be able to supervise the internal build-out of the facility. A person who likes being hands-on and who has the initiative to take charge and make decisions. The person will work from home during the construction phase and will be on-site as needed and will ultimately have their office in the facility upon completion.
Experience as a Facilities Manager in a Call Center environment would be ideal, but will look seriously at other facilities management experience.
COMPENSATION: Base Salary Mid-Range is $75,000.00 plus Bonus. Can be higher for the right person
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED
For information and full Job Description, please contact Jeff Brown in the Phoenix Office:
Jeffrey B. Brown, CEO
The Call Center Group
Phoenix Office: 480-219-8310
Or Valerie Saunders in the Ohio Office
Cleveland Office: 216-378-7990
Company: One Nevada Credit Union
POSITION TITLE: Facilities/Maintenance Technician
DIVISION: Human resources
REPORTS TO: Assistant Vice President Facilities
POSITION STATEMENT: The Facilities/Maintenance Technician provides maintenance/repair service at each location.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance/Repair Services 100%
· Performs electrical repairs and troubleshooting of electrical problems;
· Performs preventative maintenance on the HVAC and CCTV equipment;
· Modifies and replaces HVAC and CCTV equipment;
· Performs regular cleaning of ATMs and exterior asphalt/sidewalks;
· Installs, modifies, and repairs conduit runs;
· Performs plumbing repairs and troubleshooting of plumbing problems;
· Performs lock work and the changing of combinations;
· Performs carpentry work such as repairing furniture and doors;
· Performs drywall work such as repairing damaged walls and ceilings;
· Performs other maintenance duties such as carpet cleaning, light bulb replacing, etc.;
· Maintains inventory levels of supplies and equipment Ensures company vehicles are regularly cleaned and serviced;
· Performs maintenance projects as needed, communicating status to those needing to know;
· Assists in relocating individuals and departments;
· Communicates project status with those needing to know;
· Operates a motor vehicle to reach destinations; and
· Performs other duties as may be required.
SCOPE AND EFFECT
Decisions made by the incumbent affect the efficient operation of Credit Union facilities and equipment. Errors in judgment could result in costly repairs as well as the cost of calling out contractors for routine work.
Priority work is assigned and reviewed by the Assistant Vice President Facilities periodically. The Assistant Vice President Facilities sets procedures. Direction is available, as needed, from the Assistant Vice President Facilities/Facilities Specialist and written procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· General knowledge of HVAC systems;
· General knowledge of CCTV systems;
· General knowledge of electrical equipment, including the ability to repair and replace ballasts, switches, receptacles, and safety lights;
· General knowledge of plumbing, including the ability to repair and replace water heaters, faucets, flush valves and drains, and the ability to troubleshoot plumbing problems;
· General knowledge of lock work, including ability to repair and replace locks and the changing of combinations;
· General knowledge of carpentry, including ability to repair desks, chairs, cabinets, and doors;
· General knowledge of drywall repair, including ability to respackle, retexture, and repaint;
· General knowledge of construction, time saving techniques and quality job performance;
· Skill in the use of electrically powered hand tools;
· Skill in working with live electrical lines and the ability to troubleshoot building electrical problems;
· Skill in the operation of a personal computer to include Intranet/Internet use, operating system and word processing software.
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally with all levels of employees;
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and vendors;
· Ability to maintain a valid Nevada driver's license;
· Ability to maintain regularly scheduled attendance;
· Ability to lift 55 pounds; and
· Must be able to relate appropriately to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: (a) can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; (b) perform work activities requiring negotiating, instruction, and communicating with others; and (c) respond appropriately to constructive feedback from a supervisor.
· Must also have general knowledge of CMMS software and general knowledge of computers and electronic equipment and related software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent; plus three years’ experience in maintenance work, including areas such as HVAC, CCTV, electrical, plumbing, lock, drywall, and carpentry.
Physical Demands Summary
No unusual physical requirements. Position requires no heavy lifting although employee is required to frequently lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. nearly all work is performed in a climate controlled indoor environment. Position occasionally requires meeting deadlines; variance in work volume which is seasonal and at times may not be predictable; priorities can be changed; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences may or may not have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
As noted above Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and bending. Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
There is additional goal based incentive pay. We also have an rich medical, dental and vision plan, a paid time off program to include 12 paid holidays, a flexible spending account for medical / dependent care, a 401K plan with a company match, short term and long term disability at no cost to the employer, tuition reimbursement to assist with the expense of tuition costs and training and development opportunities.
Please submit resume to:
Facsimile: (702) 641-4318